Friday, May 10, 2013

[TIP] What time to fish!

There is a lot of debate on the "best" time to fish! I personally think that the early morning and 6-9 pm works great for bass, mid afternoon for Crappie (Crappie fishing is best sometime in Mayish Juneish. I once caught 15 crappie in one day! In total me, my Dad, and my uncle caught 32 fish! I caught more because the were to busy helping me fish than fishing!) and night-time for catfish! (I would say from 9 to midnight.) But right now, for creek or small lake fishing, I would go 4-8. Sometimes the fish get their "evening meal" in early, (4) sometimes they wait till later (6-7) But whenever they decide for their "evening meal" early or late doesn't matter, because the fish want to eat before "bed". All of the sudden (You may have had no luck from 4-5) you will catch fish after fish after fish after fish! It is awesome to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment