Wednesday, May 8, 2013

[INFO] This is my first post...

Wow... FIrst post of this blog. I am about to give you some amazing fishing advice (Drumroll please) GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO FISHING! No I am just joking! I really appreciate the time that you spent reading this! This is my first post, and I am going to explain how it works. I am labeling my post, as
INFO= Info on blog conduct, rules, explanations, and anything that is infoy
FISHING REPORT= That is where I post one of my fishing reports. (Want to post your own? Go to the fishing report page!)
FISHING TEST= Uh-oh did I say the T word? Yes I am going to post tests. Not because I think I am smarter than you (I LITERALLY got a bunch of books and magazines, and threw together a test.) If you aren't the expert fisherman I understand. I have labeled the test with Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, and advanced. Don't feel bad if you got wrong answers on the Novice tests, some information is widely known, some isn't. Novice doesn't mean DUH YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT it means Important information that most anglers should know.
TIP= Again I am not smarter than you, I am just putting a ton of info into one blog. I will post a couple of helpful tips, if you want to post your own, see the "Post your own tips" page!
NEWS= This is news, for example I am going to be absent for a while, my computer is being fixed, or something exciting that is going to happen.
UPDATES= This is where I am going to post if my blog is changing. For example a new domain name, or a different background. If you want to suggest a idea, please refer to the "Questions and Comments" page!
EVENT= This is where the is a public upcoming event, that is fishing related! If (for example) I am going to the ocean to fish (My dream forever) it would be under news!
REVIEW= This is where a review a product and tell you how I like it!
JOKE= Something funny!
 Well that is how things are going to be working 'round here! I really hope you enjoy my blog!
And remember, the best way to fish good is to field test and record your data!

No comments:

Post a Comment