Friday, May 10, 2013

[REVIEW] My tackle box!

For those of you that read "County Life" this isn't new, but I will go into more detail. I bough a new tackle box off of amazon (It is the Plano 6 tray tackle box) and it works great! 


This is what it looks like with all my stuff inside! (I can even fit my knife and fillet board, more on that later!)



It has strong bronze latches on both sides, with a hole to put a lock inside!
(Gabriel broke my last tackle box, unfortunately, the cheap plastic latch wasn't strong enough to hold against him. P.S. he didn't do it on purpose!) 




This is what the tackle box looks like from above!



I added a Fish Ohio sticker, so if I ever catch a winner (It has long been my dream to be a Master Angler, Fish Ohio gives a a golden button to the winner with a awesome Bass on it. In order to get that award, you have to have 4 Fish Ohio awards in different species... I was once 1/4 of a inch away from a Fish Ohio award. I caught a 19 and 3/4" Smallmouth bass... Sigh I would have loved even a Silver award (Where you only catch one fish Ohio Award in ONE species)





Well that is that, overall it is a really nice tacklebox, I love it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment