Friday, July 12, 2013

NEWS: "The boat"+Alabama rig

I have a boat. It is a two person rowboat and it came with a trolling motor! How could I afford that you might be thinking? I didn't, a friend gave it to us in exchange for weeding! But how is it mine, well I asked Mom and Dad to give it to me and Gabe (my little bro!) and then Gabe realized that it was expensive to buy new clamps for the trolling motor, a license, stickers for the boat, eventually a new paint job, a couple of patches for holes in the bottom, and other boatish stuff! So, he gave it to me! :) Well, I wanted to take it out yesterday (July 11th) because it was my birthday, but all of kokosing campground was covered in water! Sadly I couldn't take my boat but, but we have it all ready for sometime soon! I had a Tae Kwon Do belt test a while ago, and Gabriel bought me something called an Alabama rig! It is a rig with five diffrent branches that imitates a group of fish (I don't know if five fish can properly be called a "school" so I stuck with group:) In the state of Ohio, you are only allowed to have three branches with hook, but every once in a while I fish private ponds with no regulations, and I can still use three hooks for a public pond! Well, sorry I haven't posted in a while, Summer is busy for me! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment